The Nordic Growth Hackers #13 on January 30 at Matrikel1 was a deep dive into how inside sales can work for a SaaS – Software as a Service – company.
The main pieces of advice from the people who successfully work with it are:
- It helps a lot to have built a brand if you want to sell over the phone.
- Do all the unscalable stuff before you start scaling, e.g. talk to your prospects and clients!
- Outbound calling can be a very effective channel: B2B solutions are rarely sold without some kind of personal contact.
- Outbound calling is actually quite scalable if you have a structured approach.
- The world is at your feet (on on your desktop) – but build and/or hire knowledge about local customs if you plan to sell to another market.
In this video:
Morten Elk, CEO and founder, SimpleSite, Initiator, Nordic Growth Hackers
Nanna Ulsøe, Founder of Canvas Planner
Bryan Rønnex, Global Business Lead, TimeLog
Niels Henrik Rasmussen, CEO Penneo, investor and ex-CEO and founder Secunia.
Jonas Gundersen, CRO at Tame, co-founder Aftercloud, ex-VP Sales at Famly
Toni Hohlbein, COO, Falcon.io
Ólafur Sölvi Pálsson, Ex-Director Of Commercial Operations, Falcon.io