Janni Pedersen, Growth Hacker, Founders
October 2, 2017 – With five years of building early stage startups, Founders have learned a thing or two about getting a startup across. Janni Pedersen, Growth Hacker at Founders shared three pieces of advice for early stage startups.
- People don’t want products, they want solutions to their problems
- Don’t focus on the benefits of your product, focus on the pains it cures
- Talk to your customers – they are like living positioning machines
- Show people your landing page and your product, and ask them whether they find your product relevant
- Invest time in defining the ideal customer and interview them
- Once you have defined your ideal customer, identify a bunch that fits the profile and reach out to them personally e.g on LinkedIn