SimpleSite helps small business owners to reach their customers and guides them step by step to overcome the challenges by providing the tools, best practices, and guidance that will help them to achieve their goals and lead the life they wish to have. The company’s mission is to guide people to build useful small business websites that quickly get them more customers and become successful at what they do best. SimpleSite currently services more than 160.000 sites created every month.
When Morten Elk, founder and CEO of SimpleSite, has created Nordic Growth Hackers, the aim has been to run a series of events that nurture local business knowledge, providing expertize, fun, and excitement in a format that is easily accessible and open to the Copenhagen tech community. The event translates the very principles and ideas that guide SimpleSite—a desire to better understand the users, an ambition to think beyond the tools to see the whole picture, merging guidance and a data-driven approach, creating responsible engagement, and nurturing the type of success that creates lasting bonds.
Nordic Growth Hackers #17
What to expect at Nordic Growth Hackers #17
- Connect and chat with our guest speakers
- Find out how Corona has changed the way people do business
- Access 6 keynotes on everything around growth hacking
- Connect to investors, managers, and tech professionals in Copenhagen
- Pizza, beer, and snacks, plus a few more news from the SimpleSite team